HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY SUNKIST TAN?
Shower, shave, and exfoliate. Arrive with clean, product free skin, meaning no make-up, lotion, perfume, deodorant and oils. Wear or bring loose, dark clothing and flip-flops to your appointment.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT UPON ARRIVAL?
A certified consultant will begin your appointment with a quick color consultation to determine the perfect solution for your skin tone, based on your personal preference and skin type. Post-tan, you will be dried to prevent any sticky feeling on the skin.
DO I HAVE TO GET NAKED?
As the spray tan needs to be applied by a therapist, you will need to get undressed to some degree. We provide the option of a disposable g-string, although you are welcome to wear your own underwear if that makes you feel more comfortable. Or nothing at all if you don’t want any bikini lines.
WILL I TURN ORANGE?
Absolutely NOT! Our solutions are designed to provide natural and conservative results. We have tons of color solutions to mix to match your skintone and desire, none of them are orange!
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY SUNKIST TAN?
Your custom results will provide flawless, glowing results for about 10-14 days and the better you care for your spray tan, the longer it will last.
• Until you shower, wear loose baggy clothes to ensure the tan can develop freely and not be rubbed off by tight waistbands or bra straps.
• Ideally wait 4-6 hours after the airbrush tan as been applied before you shower – the longer you leave it the the darker the tan will be (do not leave on for longer than 8 hours though)
• Try not to get too hot and sweaty immediately afterward (no gym sessions or running until after you have showered!).
• Once you have showered, you will notice the bronzer washing away, leaving you looking tanned and glowing underneath. From this point on hydration is the key!
• Keep skin well moisturized following your treatment as this will increase the longevity of the tan, as well as ensuring that it fades evenly and doesn’t become patchy.
• Try and use a non-abrasive skin wash so that the tan is not stripped away by the chemicals in your soap or shower gels.